May 5, 2010

Introducing: Deacon's Summer Intern

Deacon would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest team addition - our summer intern, Andrea Jordan. Naturally, we're a picky bunch, but Ms. Jordan passed our tests with flying colors. We can't wait to have her join our team this summer!


My name is Andrea Jordan and I'm a sophomore at Temple University. I'm a double major in Magazine Journalism and Public Relations. I am originally from Columbus, Ohio, but I love to travel. My previous internship experience includes two parenting magazines, Columbus Parent and MetroKids. After graduation, I hope to pursue a career in the journalism world and live in a big city. In my free time I like to play sports, hang out with friends, and browse through chictopia.com, my new obsession. Although I haven't always been interested in fashion, as I've gotten older, I'm beginning to find my niche. I would say my personal style is Boho-chic with a California flare. My style icon is Lauren Conrad. I am so excited to start my summer internship with Deacon Does DC and I can't wait to see what this summer has in store for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...