May 10, 2014

All Good Things Must Come To An End - Goodbye, Deacon Does DC!

After seven long years, this is my last post on DeaconDoesDC. What does this mean for you? Well, you can still find my writing and adventures all over Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram -- and I'm still publishing my writing and thoughts over on the much more professional McLeanRobbins.com.

I'll still be sharing thoughts and ideas about all that DC has to offer -- just in one, streamlined place. 

If you visit me directly from DeaconDoesDC.com, you will redirect to McLeanRobbins.com. Don't fear - there are still plenty of ways to stay in touch:

{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Instagram}
{Pinterest}
{LinkedIn}



Thank you all for the love! 

xoxo, Deacon & McLean 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow 7 years! Good luck on your next move!

xo
Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...