Here's our unofficial listing of the best places in DC to celebrate:
- Snag a last-minute ticket to the Repeal Day celebration at City Tavern Club
- If you can't make the party, make plans to follow the events of the DC Craft Bartenders Guild
- Use seasonal ingreds to create your own holiday drink recipes - tonight's the perfect night to "test" your party punches!
- Slip into a modern day speakeasy, like PX or the newly-opened Gibson
- Visit the newly-opened Zola Wine & Kitchen on your lunch break.
- Make a plan for happy hour!
We're personally going to be found at Cafe Mozart and then headed to Oya to celebrate our last official day of (day job) work!