December 27, 2010

Deacon Says: A Washington Post Top Tweep? Thanks!

Hi Guys! I'm taking a break from my snow day (that's me, at left ... catching my breath after chasing my wubba around the yard) to say THANKS!

We just found out that we've been nominated as a "Top Tweep 2010" by The Washington Post in their Bloggers category. This is very exciting news, and we're excited to share it with our readers (whom, ahem, we hope will vote for us). We couldn't have done it without you guys.

There are some great nominees in the other categories too, so get out and vote - click here to do so

And remember, you can get all of your Deacon news on Twitter too, @DeaconDoesDC.

Hope everyone is enjoying this snowy weather!
xoxox,
Deacon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...