Fashion’s Night Out in Georgetown boasts over 60 unique, fashionable, don’t-miss events happening throughout the neighborhood. Fashion’s Night Out events include:
- who will greet customers at Juicy Couture with gourmet treats as shoppers enjoy fabulous fall merchandise and a gift-with-purchase fragrance with any purchase of $200 or more (full price only). 3034 M Street, NW
- Shoppers can enjoy refreshments and participate in Lacoste's Nintendo Wii tournament, for a chance to win prizes while browsing what's new for fall. 3146 M Street, NW
- Urban Chic will help shoppers get ready for fall with a Halston Heritage trunk show from 5 - 11 p.m. Shoppers can sip hand-crafted cocktails and nibble delicious treats with Urban Chic owner Lindsay Buscher and receive a gift with purchase. 1626 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
- For shoppers who build up an "Appetite for Fashion,” Farmers & Fishers will offer special fashionista-themed cocktails for $5 with all proceeds benefitting a local charity. Cocktails will be offered from 6 - 11 p.m. Diners will also receive a free dessert of their choice when showing $100 or more in receipts from participating Georgetown retailers. 3000 K Street, NW at Washington Harbour
- Fashionistas will flock to Proper Topper from 7-11 for a “fashion chat” with Jennfer Barger and Katherine Boyle of The Washington Post's Fashion Washington and Post Express! Guests will be treated to champagne, wine and nibbles as they chat with two of The Post's most respected fashion writers about interpreting fall trends and other topics. Proper Topper will also launch five new designer collections on Fashion's Night Out: Study, H. Frederickson, E.Y.Wada, Stewart + Brown and Yoanna Barashi.
We'll be keeping you posted as we hear more updates, or visit the organization's Twitter page for up-to-the-minute changes and additions.