August 12, 2009

Luxe Life: Escada Outlet Opening in Queenstown This Weekend!

Escada is the latest designer name to hit the Eastern Shore, opening at Queenstown Prime Outlets on August 13.

The new store joins more than 60 designer and brand-names including Gucci, Coach, Michael Kors, St. John, BCBG MAXAZRIA, Juicy Couture, Polo Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic and J.Crew Factory.

"Despite economic conditions, shoppers are always looking for value and they want to buy from the name-brands they know and love," says Prime Outlets -- Queenstown Marketing Manager Jackie May. "To that end we are delighted to welcome another leading designer brand to our comprehensive merchant mix where shoppers save up to 65 percent off regular retail prices every day."

Whoo hoo, looks like Deacon's making a trip across the bridge this weekend!

5 comments:

janelle said...

This is exciting news! I consider myself to be an outlet mall queen, so I can't believe your post is the first I'm hearing of this Prime Outlet location. Thanks for the info.

McLean Robbins said...

ohh it's gotten much better since they did a renovation - a few years ago, there wasn't much there except a bookstore and a st. john outlet. let me know if you want company on a trip to the eastern shore!!

Jenna said...

Thanks for letting me know! I stopped into Escada at Queenstown today and the prices are amazing...I bought most of my things at 80% off the OUTLET PRICE! I can't believe it. They just got in sunglasses and several perfumes and the manager said that she is getting a huge shipment this week, so I'm saving up to go back over the bridge for some "outlet therapy"!

Jenna said...

OMG! ESCADA manager just called me today about the Labor Day Sale that they're having from the 1st-7th of September. "Take an additional 20% off!" It's store-wide but excludes select fragrances.

The lady was unpacking seven new boxes of clothes that were sent straight from Florida's retail stores. They are current pieces from Summer 2009 in an outlet with deep discounts. I will never shop retail again!

McLean Robbins said...

Wow, thanks Jenna! That's awesome info - I hope the deals are that good at all of the outlets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...