October 26, 2011
Travel Tuesday: My Weekend in Seattle
1. Fresh flowers at Pike's Place Market & sandwiches at Beecher's Cheese.
2. Nordstrom flagship. (Yes, I like to shop.)
3. Top Pot Doughnuts.
4. The Spa at Four Seasons Seattle. (Ask for Megan & book one of the waterfront rooms!)
5. The view from the Edgewater Hotel. (Have a drink there at sunset!)
6. Shopping @ Baby & Co.
7. Tom Douglas' Rub with Love shack.
8. Homemade pasta at Spinasse on Capitol Hill.
9. The Space Needle, of course. Mostly to look at - I skipped the trip up.
10. The incredibly friendly locals, who pointed out everything from great restaurants to the best places to check out local music and gave directions anytime I even looked slightly lost.
What did I miss? I already can't wait to return. ~ McLean & Deacon