December 10, 2008

Deacon Says: It's all in a name

Deacon here, giving you the weekly dish ... and for once, this doesn't have to do with DC (see the "and beyond" part of the blog description).

I'm sure there are a few of you out there wondering how I got my name ... and no, it's not because my mom is some sort of religious zealot.

I'm black and gold, the colors of McLean's one and only alma mater, Wake Forest University. And that means we're super excited to announce the following news.













The Demon Deacons are coming to DC in the first-ever Eagle Bowl next weekend! They're playing our hometown (Annapolis, natch) team, Navy.

So get your tickets now, and be sure to shoot deacondoesdc@gmail.com an e-mail if you're attending the game ... we'd be excited to give you a good sniff in person!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...